Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Boxing, boobies & new cravings

Day 3 of restricted calories and I feel like I am doing great! Another loss this morning, 700 grams today but considering how much I have lost over all this week already I am still very happy with that! I went to boxing last night and still punched it out. It was only a 45min class yesterday so a little less running than I am used to and I handled it perfectly. I was worried that eating so few calories would result in a loss of energy and I wouldn’t be able to handle such a full on work out. I punched just as hard as I normally would and although the run was shorter I was just as fast as normal. I have noticed the difference in my tummy and the tops of my legs. They seem to be the areas that I am losing from first for a change which is GREAT!!!!!! My boobs however don’t seem to have lost anything so I am beginning to look rather out of proportion again which I hate. I think once I am down to my goal weight of 69kgs I am going to seriously look into a breast reduction and lift. The girls are being taken by the effects of gravity and I am afraid that they have seen better days. I think a reduction and lift would be a great present to myself. It would be like the final piece of the body confidence puzzle!
I am appreciating the taste of naked food more and more. We had lean lamb fillets for dinner last night. I cooked them on baking paper in the pan with all visible fat removed and no additional oil or non stick spray. They still got a lovely seared surface and with just salt and pepper you could really appreciate the flavour of the meat. I have been bordering on vegetarian for around 3-4 months now so the appreciation of the flavour should not be taken lightly! Vegetables appear so sweet to me now. Carrots are like little lollies that you get to eat with your dinner. Leigh and I were talking about what meal we are looking forward to once we come off plan. Leigh’s answer was that he couldn’t think about it otherwise he would struggle to get through the next 2 and a half weeks. I already know what my first off plan meal is going to be. Roasted potato, pumpkin, sweet potato and peas with gravy! All veggies that are banned during the first 3 weeks. I used to crave fatty sugary foods so it is a strange revelation to me that the thing that I crave most at the moment is roast vegies!

No comments:

Post a Comment