Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ready for a new week- Bring it on!

I have been so sick. All I have done for the past 6 days is work, eat and sleep. I have been fighting a stupid flu-not a cold- a proper flu. The kind where all you want to do is curl up in your bed and wait to die. The kind where you have massive temperatures. The things that got me through this week are the yummy chicken & vegetable soup that I had frozen portions of in the freezer, a lot of sleep and the knowledge that if I didn't go to work then I would be leaving the whole stress of it all to rest on one persons shoulders. During work sugar has been my best friend. Lollies, coca cola's, green tea with honey, basically anything that I could get my hands on. Portion control went out the window as my body fought for energy. I made bad choices and I have payed the price. 300g to be exact. Today is the start of a new week. I will track. I will exercise. I will not give into temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment