Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Plan

I hate going into Friday with out a solid plan for something exciting for dinner. I think it is a recipe for failure.... pardon the pun. So after checking in with my weight loss groups of facebook to try & get some inspiration off them I have decided to try something completly new that I have never tried to cook myself. I haven't worked out the exact calories for that meal yet so I have just gone off what I could find in my tracker. I will come up with a more acurate calorie figure when I upload the recipe.

Friday's Plan....
B- Oats with 1 whole pink lady apple, skim milk & a splash of maple syrup (DELICIOUS way to start the day!)
L- Pumpkin soup
D- San Choy Bau
S- 10 almonds, an apple, yoghurt
E- NONE- thats right none. I am having a day off.

Total calories for the day 1064.... need to consume at least another 140 calories to prevent my body from storing. Maybe some gelato with hubby for dessert.... Mmmmm I love gelato!

No comments:

Post a Comment