Friday, May 18, 2012

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it seems that maybe I wasn’t quite over that horrible bug that invaded my body. After another couple of days rest I am feeling a million times better than I was. For the most part I managed to stick to my calories.... until last night that was. I was weak from the illness, Leigh didn’t want to cook & mentioned demanded KFC. Now for the record I actually loathe KFC. Seriously... it kinda makes me wanna puke but I was so weak from illness that I relented & allowed myself to be driven to the evil KFC shop. After KFC I felt like I needed dessert. I was craving chocolate ice cream. Now normally I am strictly a caramel girl. So that should give you an indication of just how sick I was. Sarah Lee FULL FAT chocolate ice cream I didn’t even have the brain capacity to go for a skinny cow! So after gorging myself on all of that high calorie food I of course felt no better. After my citrus zest bath & vicks rub I took myself off to bed again. Surprise surprise, I actually feel pretty good today. I think it is amazing considering that crap I chose to nourish my body with last night! Now because I am feeling so good today I have decided to give myself a full week of planning to make sure I stay on track & see some results next week. I will update my plan just as soon as I have finalised it. In other news I am never having another skim white chocolate mocha again. I have always tracked it & made sure it is within my calories but today I saw something so gross that I never want to drink one again. Leigh will occasionally pick me one up when he gets a coffee. Due to not having access to a proper coffee shop on my work days I like to store it in the fridge & then reheat it in the afternoon for my afternoon tea. I delicious little treat to get me through the afternoon. Well today I noticed that the sipper lid was split right at the point that you drink from. (I noticed this when my lovely grey scarf also got to sample my mocha.) So to prevent any more spillage I removed the sipper lid. To my horror there were little droplets of oil over the surface of my mocha. Obviously from the white chocolate which before I actually saw I thought tasted delicious. The whole mocha was tipped down the drain in disgust.  
Now that I have seen it I can never drink it again...  Back to green tea for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment