Friday, May 25, 2012

Girls Night!

I am all set to spend a few hours with some of my favourite girls tonight, slippers- check, wine- check, delicious food- check. It should be a great night! I am holding it at my house so it has been quite easy to control what food will be available. A couple of cheeky little tricks that I am doing tonight are;
·         Filling my wine glass with ice so that it waters it down a little & makes my glass appear fuller than it really is
·         Keeping my water bottle right beside me while I am drinking so that I can continue to drink water through the night
·         Cutting chicken kebab’s in half to make mini chicken kebabs
·         Cooking some vegetarian spring rolls & curry puffs in the oven
·         Serving McCain’s ultra thin spinach & mozzarella pizza
·         Serving low fat dip with rice crackers & veggie sticks
I really don’t want to drink too much, I plan on going boxing in the morning & then travelling around 4hrs to go away for the weekend. I am not a good traveller at the best of time so I really don’t need to be feeling under the weather for that!

Friday’s Plan
B- Baked beans with 1 slice of 12 grain cereal loaf
L- ‘Fried’ Rice
D- 1 serve of pizza, 2 mini kabab’s
S- 5 x almonds, apple, green tea, wine
E- 30min walk

No comments:

Post a Comment