Monday, May 21, 2012

Secrets of Skinny Chicks & Monday's Plan

I’m reading this great book at the moment called The Secret of Skinny Chicks. It has a lot of great pointers in there on diet & exercise as well as a lot of great tips on how to get skinny & stay there. I love that is written by a girl who has to work to stay slim, she is not naturally skinny.  One of the secrets is about loving yourself and getting rid of that doubtful, negative thought pattern & replacing it with a positive, loving thought pattern. So today I have decided to write down a few things that I love about myself.
1.       I love that I am friendly and outgoing
2.       I love that I have my health, both physical & mental and was able to get out of bed this morning to go for a run
3.       I love the tone in my arms after I exercise
4.       I love the way I feel after I have had a great food choice day, both mentally & physically
I am really working on myself at the moment to try & become a much more positive, happy & accepting person. It is so easy to get bought into negative situations & conversations & I am choosing to be aware of it & act on it.

Monday’s Plan- 1268 Calories
B- Special K with low fat milk & peaches
L- Vegetarian Chilli with 1 tbs of extra light sour cream
D- Chicken breast schnitzel with 3 tbs of gravy, steamed veggies, 1 small baked potato with 1 tbs of extra light sour cream
S- 10x almonds, 1 x banana, 1 x apple, green tea, yoghurt
E- 30min run/walk

No comments:

Post a Comment