Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Loving myself more & Tueday's Plan

Yesterday afternoon I had a bit of a food fail. I ate a vegemite sandwich & 3 chocolate chip cookies. Now it might not sound like much but it did push me over my calories for the day, including the extra ones I had managed to earn from my exercise yesterday. Instead of punishing myself for it & feeling guilty I decided to evaluate what went wrong with my food plan yesterday. I had quite a light lunch yesterday but didn’t get time to eat my apple at work. I left the office 15 minutes later than usual due to a last minute drama that popped up. By the time I got home I was ravenous. I made myself a sandwich thinking that would tide me over until dinner. I scoffed the sandwich down not even giving it a chance to touch the sides. I then proceeded to stand in the kitchen talking to Leigh while he prepared dinner & mindlessly nibbled on a cookie.... then another.... then another, before finally snapping out of it & coming to my senses. What I should have done is grabbed my apple on the way out of the office & happily munched away on it on my way home. IF and only if I was still hungry when I got home a vegemite sandwich would have still been with in my calories for the day. Instead of reaching for the cookies I should have grabbed my water bottle & nursed that while I chatted with Leigh.

Learning a lesson & moving on....

In the spirit of loving myself more I spent last night touching up my regrowth that I had let grow embarrassingly long, had a nice long hot shower & exfoliated myself head to toe then smothered myself in some yummy moisturiser. I went to bed last night blissed out & relaxed. This morning I woke up at 6.45am & realised that I had forgotten to set my alarm to wake me up early enough for my early morning run. Today I have decided to love myself enough to let it go, to not dwell on it & feel guilty. I have boxing training tonight which will more than make up for missing one early morning run session. I have my plan for today all ready to go & I KNOW today is going to be a good day!

Tuesday’s Plan

B- Baked beans on 1 slice of wholegrain toast (no butter) berry fairy tea

L- Pumpkin soup

D- Chicken stir fry with hokkien noodles

S- 10 x almonds, banana, apple, yoghurt, green tea

E- Boxercise with Darren Obah

No comments:

Post a Comment