Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday's Plan

Please excuse my absence for the past few days I have been sick sick sick. Nothing serious just a cold, but enough to knock me off my feet for a few days. Yesterday afternoon I decided enough was enough & sent hubby out into the cold to get multi vitamins, vicks, tissues & juice for me to take my calcium ascorbic powder in. I also made a big pot of pumpkin soup & some garlic bread to warm up our insides. Ran a nice big hot bath with some delicious citrus bath bubbly from Fleurage. With vicks on the soles of my feet & chest I sent my self off to bed to try & sleep this bug out of me. I woke at 4am with a new lease on life. Full of energy & ready for a fresh day. I am still a little sick but I think I have past the worst of it already. So today's plan is full of beautiful nutritious home made food & gentle movement.

B- Scrambled Eggs
L- Pumpkin Soup
D- Homemade pasta with my special spicy vegetarian sauce
S- 5 almonds, apple, yoghurt
E- 30 min walk even though I really want to go boxing training. I hate missing it now that I am back into it.

Calories for today's meal plan = 862. I need to consume another 338 calories to make sure I eat enough for the day. I'll see how I am feeling later in the day & I might get a nice coffee to get my up to my minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment