Thursday, May 31, 2012

A new way of eating

Thursday’s Plan includes
B- 2 egg omelette with spinach & rocket mix, cherry tomatoes, a sprinkling of parmesan cheese & a little chilli bbq sauce
L- Fish bites with salad & a bread roll
D- Chicken breast with steamed veggies
S- 5 x almonds, apple, banana, yoghurt
E- Boxercise with Darren Obah
Today’s menu comes in at 1193 calories. It amazes me how much actual food I eat now. I used to practically starve myself all day thinking I was doing the right thing by having a plain salad for lunch. But because I was hungry starving by the time I would get home I then would eat everything in sight. Yes some healthy stuff but usually the kids home cooking or bread, laden with butter & vegemite. Then I would eat a big man portion of food for dinner. Sometimes I would also top it off with dessert!. I am trying a new technique to eat 3 meals of approx 300 calories & then total snacks of 300 calories throughout the day. This is one of the skinny chick secrets. Eating balanced calorie meals throughout the day helps your body process them consistently. I guess it is kinda comes back to food being fuel. If you are giving your body the fuel it needs all in one meal at the end of the day it is not using it when it needs it. It is storing it knowing that it will need the fuel to get through the next day. So this week & going forward from here I am trying this new way of eating. I know that for a lot of people this may seem like common sense but for this skinny girl trapped in a fat body it is something new I need to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment