Saturday, May 7, 2011

1st class done & dusted!

16/04/11


Well this morning on the back of my STS I decided to take myself off to a step class as the 1st on my way through the menu. Well what an experience! There was a mix of different types of people from the toned & perfect bodies at the front of the class, 1 awesome guy who although just as unco as me was up the front of the class giving it all he had. Through to us larger girls up the back. I didn't realise it at the time but I actually set my step up on the 2nd highest setting & until the instructor asked us to lower the step height I did the majority of the class on that! I stepped & squatted my way through the 60 minute class. A couple of the girls couldn't make it through the class & left with only 2 songs to go. I am pretty happy that as a newbie I made it all the way through. Yes I was completly unco but I managed to get most of the steps right eventually. I did the whole ab section (which by the way, my abs are KILLING me this afternoon!) All in all it was a great experience & I will definitaly go back for more of that one. Talk about high impact- 12 exercise points earnt in one session! I like that! Body Balance tomorrow. I know that it is going to hurt. My thighs are especially sore after yesterdays session with Brock & then backing it up with step this morning but I am going to give it a go anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment