Saturday, May 7, 2011

April Challenge Day 1

01/04/11

Day 1 of the April challenge, I am feeling really good about this month. I am re-motivated for some big losses this month. Tomorrow is my first WI for the month & I can only hope that I have done enough this week to undo some of the damage that I did over last weekend. If I don’t have a loss this week I will deal with it. I deserve to not have a loss with not only the weekend to blame but also Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday without a proper work out! Yes I have tried to make up for it over the past couple of days & I feel fantastic for it but only the scales tomorrow will tell if it has been enough.
I am so excited that so many of my WW friends have decided to take on the challenge as well. We will really be able to encourage each other to keep going. There are so many different weights in there too I noticed, some that are very close to goal, some that have 10kg or so to go & some that have a bit more to lose. Some of us will find it hard to lose 5kg in a month especially those that are close to goal, some are stuck in plateau’s (grr!!!) and some will do it easily. The important thing is that we will all be there doing it together. No matter what the outcome at the end of the month at least we will be able to hold our heads high & know that we did everything in our power to give ourselves the best shot at this & at the end of the day as long as we continue to lose we will all be winners in the end.

Love to you all & good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment