Friday, May 6, 2011

Banana Pancakes

08/03/11

I just made the yummiest banana pancakes for breakfast this morning- they were so good I had to share the recipe!

1 ripe banana mashed (the riper the better!)
1 cup of SR Flour
1/4 cup caster sugar
1/4-1/2 cup of skim milk
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbs of yogurt ( I use a really yuumy thick greek style yogurt so if you use one of the fat free ones it will be even lower in points!)

Place the dry ingredients into your bowl, add your wet ingredients except for the milk.
On slow speed mix your batter & add your milk a little at a time until you have a nice thick consistancy then give it a blast at a good high speed.
Cook each side until golden. I didn't bother adding any butter or anything as I have a good non stick pan.

I didn't serve these with anything they were yummy enough with out needing a topping. The batter made about 20 & you can have 4 pancakes for 3 points!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment