Saturday, May 7, 2011

MoJo

30/03/11

I have been so slack this week. It seems a weekend of pure indulgence has ruined my whole week so far! I have been so unmotivated to do anything. I have been tired & lethargic. I am meant to be doing week 4 of C25K (couch to 5km running program) I have not even done 1 day! I haven’t even blogged! I LOVE blogging! If it wasn’t for DF encouraging me to do our big walk last night I would have officially done NO proper exercise all week so far! PP wise I have been very good. I have not used any of those weekly points as I wrote them off after all the drinks I had on the week end. I don’t know if that is enough to save me on the scales this week though. I have 2 full days before WI & PT on one of those days. If I can somehow find my exercise mojo for tomorrow I might just scrape through with a loss!

P.S. If anyone finds my mojo can you please return it?

No comments:

Post a Comment