Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dear neglected blog

I am sorry that I have been neglecting you a little. I have excuses! I've been busy! Busy working full time, busy going to the gym trying to work this butt off, busy being a mummy, busy writing plans of a night to earn extra money, busy planning a wedding, busy cheating on you with my other blog, busy even doing house work!!! Busy Busy Busy!!!!


The wedding stuff is seriously taking over my brain, so much so that I have started another blog to try & get it all out. It is all taking shape now & is SO exciting- for me anyway, that is why I started another blog- I didn't want to bore you weight watchers with wedding crap! If by chance you are interested in all the wedding crap you are welcome to follow that blog too although if you are like me other peoples weddings bore the crap out of me... ANYWHO


What have I been doing? Training hard for one. I have started to see big results & it is propelling my motivation at the moment. I have been doing 5 classes per week & loving every single second of it. I can't believe I waited so long to try them- I really & truly love them! It has been a long time coming & it took perseverance in the all those weeks when I only lost 100g or worse nothing. I am so glad that I stuck with it. Last time when that happened I gave up & put everything I had lost back on. Not this time baby- I learnt my lesson that is for sure!


I think I have my eating under control a bit better now. Before I wasn't eating any of my exercise points & barely any of my weekly points either. The past few weekends we have had special occasions on (not just Friday's lol) so I have used around half of my weeklies each week & guess what? I have had a decent loss both weeks. I am beginning to think that I need to eat some of my weekly allowance each week. I have on average been earning 70 or more exercise points each week so I guess that maybe I need the extra fuel? I find it difficult to get past the guilt of having something I think is 'naughty' Like caramel sundaes & chips & chocolates. I try not to have too many of them even with my extra points I prefer to have a yummy pasta or toasted sandwich. Or to go to a BBQ or party & know that I don't really have to worry to much about what I can eat with in my daily PP. I still count what I know I will be having as part of my daily PP however if there is something extra I would like I know I can have it guilt free! We went to DF parents house for a BBQ on Sunday night & one of the neighbours had bought over prawn & corn chowder. It is to die for! I have no idea how many PP are in a bowl but with my weekly points up my sleeve, I didn't need to worry. I could have some completely guilt free! I have rediscovered my love for avocado. I know it looks like a high point food but when you are only having 1 tablespoon it is actually only 1pp! yummy!


I am loving life at the moment. I feel happy & positive & ready to tackle anything! Bring on summer- I will be ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment