Friday, May 6, 2011

Another small loss

12/03/11

It's 5am & all through the house not a creature was stirring... except 2 staffies chasing a gecko & crashing into their kennel & metal food bowls! Silly puppies! Of course I seem to be the only one that hears this kind of thing! I thought I might as well get up. I was also thinking that I might as well go for a walk but that was only until I actually went to get out of the bed. Once I moved my butt I realised how sore it was along with my legs- Oh my I can hardly walk today! I know that actually walking will be the best thing for it. I'll wait until the sun comes up (if it comes up!) And take my sore little booty out to walk it off.

I've done my weekly WI this morning. I've only lost another 200grams this week. I know, I know a loss is a loss. I can't help but be a little upset though. I have been working pretty hard. When I look back at my week I know that I did have a few little treats along the way. What could I do better next week to get a better loss? Well I know I ate a lot of bread last week. Normally I am not a big bread eater. Normal I will take a salad for my lunch at work. However this week with the wet weather I have felt like something warm & a little heavier for my lunch so 3 times I actually had a toasted cheese & tomato sandwich. Now although I am sure you are thinking that's no big deal over the course of the week those 3 sandwiches actually cost me 21pp! I think I will make a nice big pot of vegie soup that I can take to work with me so that I can have that instead of a sandwich on the days I don't feel like salad.
We had stupid KFC for dinner on Wednesday night. It cost me 15pp & I didn't even enjoy it! The chicken kababs that we took down for a BBQ dinner at the beach were much more enjoyable. We got out of the house. The kids got to ride their scooters & play on the playground. And best of all it only cost 6pp. I know what I will be choosing to do next week!
The icing on the cake (so to speak) was the league season opener party that we went to last night. They ordered pizza I had 3 slices of thin crust vegie thinking that it would be the best choice. I can't even find a thin crust domino's in the tracker so had to enter it as classic crust. I also had 2 cruiser vodka drinks.
Technically with my all my weekly points up my sleave I know I was 'safe' but the fact that I have only lost 200grams this week tells me that to many treats in a week is no good. Next week I need to be more sensible about it. No bread for lunch, no vodka and pizza and definatly NO KFC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment