Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fitness Fanatic!

19/04/11

Wow talk about fitness fanatic! Saturday is the start of my WW week. I decided that this week was going to be different. I am motivated like never before. I want to get uber fit & be looking HOT! This is my exercise so far this week;
Saturday- Body Step
Sunday- 3 walks (1 of which was mostly uphill however I just counted it as level ground)
Monday- Body Pump
Tuesday- Body Step in the morning & then I backed it up tonight with Body Jam

Body Jam is seriously the most fun I have ever had in my life while exercising! This little experiment that I am doing has been the best thing I have ever thought of doing- I never would have gone to that class if I hadn’t set that challenge for myself & as it turns out I’m not quite as unco as I thought I was!

So for the rest of the week I have planned;
Wednesday- Vibrogym & cross trainer
Thursday- Body Combat
Friday- Personal training with Brock

A whole week of exercise all planned out I have already earnt a whopping 53 exercise points this week & it is only Tuesday! I am hoping that the hard work that I have put in this week equals a good loss come Saturday but we all know that the scales can be fickle ESPECIALLY when it comes to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment