Friday, May 6, 2011

Proof!

25/03/11

Well the proof is here people. If you just continue to follow the program, continue to exercise and continue to have faith. It will all catch up! After 3 weeks of very poor results & starting to get a little disheartened I am happy to report a 500gram loss this week. I am VERY happy to see the numbers going down & will never winge about a 100g loss ever again! I will not loose faith. I will continue to follow the program even when I reach a plateau. I am sure that it will happen again & next time I will know that be just sticking with it & not giving up that my body will start to respond again (eventually!)
Well I am off on my week end away with DF this afternoon so I won't be blogging over the week end as I will far to busy swimming & shopping & having fun! I hope every one has a fantastic week end.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment