Saturday, May 7, 2011

Crazy & Good vs Lazy

14/04/11

Take one fat girl aka me, one gym & a multitude of group fitness classes & what do you get? Hopefully a skinnier, not be so bored with the gym version of me!

So here’s a crazy idea for you. Over the course of the next month I have decided that I am going to pull a little experiment Morgan Spurlock style only I am not going to gorge myself on McDonalds, I am going to try every group fitness class on the menu at my gym! Rules are similar to his rules. I can do whatever I want but I have to do every class at least once! There are plenty that I know I will do okay in like Body Jam, Body Attack & even Step. The ones that I am more scared of are Pole Mania... I’ll give you one guess what kind of class that one is! Zumba & Boxing now don’t get me wrong I LOVE boxing... when it is me & Brock in the park. Not when it is the Olympic ranked instructor that takes our class!!! I am nervous to say the least. I really wish I had a friend that could come with me to laugh with when I make a fool out of myself (ESPECIALLY in the Pole Dancing Class!!!). I have recommitted myself to the gym by signing up for another 12 months before I could weasel my way out of it. I am beginning to think that it was my mind trying to sabotage me. Trying to make it alright for me to not go to the gym the last few weeks of my 12 month contract, alright for me to quit at the beginning of June. Well guess what weak mind- you will not win- I WILL- yes I know that I seem a little crazy right now but I feel like I am at a cross road with 2 versions of myself.

Good Aimee exercises every day. Eats the correct amount of PP worth of food every day. Still enjoys her life without giving up the pleasures.
Evil Aimee on the other hand stays at home every morning watching feel good TV curled up on the couch like a fat lazy old cat. Feasts on chips & other fatty snacks and makes comments about being unable to lose weight so I might as well do nothing or it doesn’t matter what she does her body is comfortable at this size.

Well Evil Aimee has to go. Out the door with that lazy lump of lard. I am kicking her fat **** to the curb! No room for that kind of attitude here anymore!

P.S. For those that haven't seen the Morgan Spurlock film/doco 'Super Size Me' I highly recommend getting your hands on a copy to watch. It is an eye opener that is for sure!!!

P.P.S. Stay tuned for exciting & I am sure hilarous (for everyone but me) blogs of my upcoming classes. This could get interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment