Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lazy Bones!

13/04/11


The past few mornings on the Sunshine Coast have been coolish & dark. The sun is not rising until around 6am now. By the time it gets up this little lazy bones is already on the couch curled up watching morning programs. My favourite at the moment is Extreme Makeover- Home Edition. It is so heart warming to watch programs like that. But it warming my heart is not really going to get me fit & healthy is it!? I have not been going to the gym. I have been walking but not with my usual enthusiasm. It has been more of a chore. More of a- I HAVE to go- type walk. DF has been no help. He has been going for so many surfs that he hasn’t been interested in doing our big walk/run at all. I don’t know why I go through these little lulls of laziness. I guess I get tired. I get bored. I am so bored with the gym that it is not even funny. Maybe I need to bite the bullet & do some of the classes. I have been avoiding them because I am one of the most uncoordinated people you have ever met. You know there is always the one person going the opposite way to everyone else. Well that person is me! I don’t have any friends that I can go with that can stand up the back of the class & have a giggle with me so it becomes embarrassing instead of funny. Well I think the time has come for me to suck it up. If I want a change of scenery & pace then I am going to have to do something about it! So tomorrow I am going to go to the gym. I am going to get a new timetable. My goal for next week is going to be to try 2 new classes. Anyone have any suggestions? I am sick of RPM & pump is out due to a shoulder injury which flares up when I lift weight above my shoulder height.

What classes do you other gym junkies love?

No comments:

Post a Comment