Saturday, May 7, 2011

I can eat what ever I like...

08/04/11

I can eat whatever I want... These are the words that we hear out of skinny little models & actresses mouths all the time. We see it written in interviews to magazines aimed at women & I used to think whatever love, you live on a diet of celery & baby food. (Anyone seen THAT new diet craze???!!!) After seeing a photo of Miranda Kerr a few weeks ago walking into a job with a Tupperware container filled with what looked like stir fried vegies I have to admit that at the time I was puzzled. Here is this GORGEOUS woman, with a body women around the world envy, who has just had a baby, eating a healthy meal? Of REAL food?! Where was the bottle of water and celery sticks?! Where was the jar of baby food?! You mean to tell me that she got a body like that by eating healthy & *gasp* exercise! But last night I finally got it. She does eat what she wants. It’s just that she doesn’t want to go to McDonalds & order a large quarter pounder meal, she doesn’t want the caramel sundae, she doesn’t want pizza, she doesn’t want the large packet of salt & vinegar chips, she doesn’t want the 2L bottle of coke (or coke zero!) & she doesn’t want the family size block of Cadbury’s chocolate! (Feel free to add your own poison to this list) She WANTS to eat healthy, she wants the food that she puts into her body to nourish it, not pollute it. She wants to eat fresh colourful meals. Colourful from the range of different vegies in there, not the different coloured m&m’s!
When these girls are telling us they eat what they want maybe just maybe they are actually telling the truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment