Saturday, May 7, 2011

May Goals

29/04/11

Okay so I have come to know my body pretty well over the past 12 or so weeks. I know I am not a big number dropper. I am okay with that, I know that slow & steady wins the race. I know that I have to learn everything over to make this a lifestyle change rather than a ‘diet’. I am not going to set myself up for disappointment by doing ANOTHER 5kg in a month challenge... I know it is not going to happen. So I have decided to set myself some realistic goals for May
1. Have a loss every week- any loss is a loss!
2. Do at least 4 group fitness classes per week as well as my usual PT session & walk/running with DF
3. Stick to my daily PP each day
4. Only eat weekly points for genuine celebrations (note to self- Friday’s do not count as celebrations)
5. Never, ever, ever, eat my exercise points
6. No excuses
I know that my motivation ebbs & flows (thanks Jen, I did need it pointed out! xox) I need to take advantage of it when it is here by doing extra. When I am not so motivated I just need to look at that little red dress in my wardrobe and my before photo’s on here. Even if my heart is not in it that day I just need to do something! I am so lucky that my little family is so supportive and I need to show them that I appreciate it by taking advantage of what they are offering me. Time to look after myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment