Saturday, May 14, 2011

Almost there!

77.1 kgs this morning thank you very much! Only 100g from my first goal which is to be in my healthy weight range. Only 2.1kgs until my second goal which is to be 75kg. It will be officially the lightest that I have been since having my children 14 years ago. That is a long time to be carrying around the extra weight! It is also when I get to go wedding dress shopping. Of course there is nothing stopping me from going right now but 75kgs has just always been the number that I have had in my head. My ultimate goal is to get down to 70kgs in time for my wedding. I am a small number dropper but I firmly believe that slow & steady will win the race. If I had of lost the weight easily I don't think that I would have appreciated the work that it takes to get your body into shape. I wouldn't have learnt to love exercise & I definitely wouldn't have changed my attitude towards food.


100g to my first goal- I'll get it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment