Friday, May 6, 2011

5%

26/02/11

What does it mean to get my 5% goal?

It means I am down to 80.1kgs, darn you caramel mars bar!! I was so close to cracking under 80!
It means that my attitude towards food is changing. I can enjoy a special treat in moderation.
It means my clothes are not as tight & that I can fit into my 'skinny' jeans better than the day I bought them.
It means I am becoming a better role model for my kids.
It means I have more self confidence & instead of thinking that people are looking at me because I am over weight maybe, just maybe they can see the skinny girl hiding within starting to emerge.
It means I have more energy. I actually WANT to exercise. While I have been sick I have honestly missed my daily exercise. It has taken me a long time to get to this place and I don't want to loose it.
It has increased my love life! TMI for some sorry- Don't get me wrong, it wasn't really lacking before, but now I feel good about me. It shows. DF can appriciate the hard work that I am putting in & admires the changes that are happening on the outside & inside. I am loving the affection & love and rather than being self concious of his hand on my tummy or thigh I am just enjoying it.

Best of all it means I am begnining to become comfortable in my own skin. I still have a way to go- at least another 10kg. This time I know that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment