Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 1 of the March personal commitment

One week into my March personal commitment to myself. So far I have exercised every day, which hasn’t been hard as I am really enjoying exercise at the moment. (In case you haven’t been able to tell by all of my posts!) I have tracked EVERYTHING I have eaten, including one of the kids homemade banana cakes and a small strawberry thick shake from McDonalds that was so high in PP that I might as well spent the few extra & got myself a caramel sundae! (Kicking myself for that one!) The fruit I have been doing okay with. I will admit that there has been a couple of day’s where the only fruit I have had has been either tomato on toast or in a salad! But it’s still fruit so it still counts! So at the moment the only thing that is really letting me down is the weight loss. I wanted to lose at least 500grams per week for March. Well week 1 I only lost 100grams (which was expected). So to meet that part of my commitment I have worked out that I actually need to lose 634grams per week for the next 3 weeks. Can it be done? I have my Birthday coming up later this month & was planning on a special trip to the Gold Coast to celebrate. This would of course include Vapiano’s, Vodka lime & soda & a lemon cream cheesecake from the Cheesecake Shop. I know that we can have all of these things & that nothing is forbidden or naughty but at a whopping 9 points per serve once I have consumed the vodka I can’t trust myself that I wouldn’t eat whatever was left over of the cake!
I have certainly put the pressure on myself by not having a good loss last week. I guess I will see how WI goes this week & take it from there. If I have a good loss I will go to the Gold Coast to celebrate. If not I will stay here so I can focus on my commitment to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment