Saturday, May 7, 2011

Setting Goals

12/04/11

Well thanks to Amy'smum for giving me the idea. Here is my list of milestones & rewards;

77kgs- Going to get my hair done (I am hoping to achieve this one in the next few weeks as I have a wedding to go to in early May!)

75kgs- Going shopping for my wedding dress!!!!

73kgs- Going to book in for a 1hr massage with the very talented Paul. He has a room at the gym & is AMAZING!!!!

71kgs- Get my hair done again. I'll almost be at my personal goal so I want to make sure I'm looking my best for my after photo's!

69kgs- New wardrobe time! I won't be fitting into ANY of my old fat girl clothes so a shopping spree will be in order!

I can't wait until I can cross these of one by one. I am going to stick the magic number that I am aiming for on a sticky note on my computer screen so that I can remember every day what I am aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment