Friday, May 6, 2011

What has changed?

16/02/11

I can't quite put my finger on it but something has changed. I am feeling motivated, I know this time I CAN do it- I WILL do it.
I get motivated by the funniest things, the obvious things like seeing someone else who has already done it. I know one girl who started with Weight Watchers at over 140kg & she was down to around 80kg last time I saw her. She goes to the gym regularly & looks AMAZING! She is a massive inspiration. She has worked so hard for it & really deserves to be where she is. She is going to marry one of my best mates later this year & I can't wait to see her on her wedding day walking down that isle. She will look stunning & deserves everything she has achieved.

I also get motivated when I see someone who is bigger than me whether I know them or not. I am determined to work harder at not looking like that. I feel like giving them a little pep talk & tell them about the benifits of Weight Watchers. But who am I to do that? #1 you can only loose weight for you not some weirdo preaching about Weight Watchers coming up to you in the supermarket #2 who am I to judge? I am a lot bigger than a lot of people around here & I would be MORTIFIED if some one came up to me!

Reading other people's blogs, checking in with my challenge groups & reading everyones positive comments on here are also another big motivator. When you are feeling down you can come see what everyone else is up to. It is really inspiring to read other peoples successes & the best part is you know that they worked hard for it. It makes you realise that there are no easy fixes. No magic pill or potion. Just healthy eating & hard work.

I hope that one day I can have my after story up on here & motivate someone else to live their perfect life- until then I will keep following in the path of others that have succeeded before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment