Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh dear what did I just do?

I was STARVING. I couldn't help myself. Once I started I just couldn't stop! I just had a mini food binge.

This is what I just had-
One glass of milo... to make it just slightly worse I didn't have any skim milk left so I had the kids pauls smarter white milk.
2 Lemon cupcakes... if there had of been more I have a feeling that I would of eaten them... In fact I know I would of.
4 country cheese crackers. These are surprisingly low in PP as I have just discovered after entering all of this crap into my tracker. Wishing that I had of just had these right now!

What the hell is wrong with me? I have just undone all my hard work today in a 10 minute period. I didn't have any fruit left. I didn't give myself a chance to feel full before I shoved the next thing in my mouth. There was no emotional trigger- I was honestly hungry. Maybe I need to beef my lunch time salad up a bit. I have been having a 0 PP salad with a serving of feta for my lunch most day's. With all the exercise that I am doing maybe it is not enough. I need to make sure that this doesn't happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment