Saturday, May 7, 2011

Come back motivation!

28/04/11

Come back motivation! Don't leave me now!!! I've been doing so well. My exercise has been through the roof... until this week. It seems a long weekend away can have a negative effect on my motivation. Once I am out of the familuar routine I find it very hard to get back into it. Yesterday I did well, pump class in the morning & then a run/walk over our big hill. I resisted the ice cream- very good of me I think! But this morning I woke up so tired. Before I knew it, it was 6am & I had missed my body combat class. I think I am going to have a gain this week. I felt heavier yesterday. I jiggled more when I was running. I don't like it. Hopefully a good PT session with Brock tomorrow will drag me back into line!

No comments:

Post a Comment