Saturday, May 7, 2011

STS

So this week I have had a STS. I'm okay with it I totally deserved it. I totally lost my exercise mojo for a few days there! We had Chinese through the week. I had bread & rice yesterday. A big no no for me especially the day before WI! I know that I will show a bigger loss next week to compensate it. The other reason that I am okay with it is because I have taken my measurements. The actual fat on my body is melting away & being replaced by muscle. I love looking at the definition in my arms & legs now. In 10 short weeks I have lost;


•7kgs
•2cm off my arms
•10cm off my hips
•3.5cm off my bust
•17cm off my waist
•4cm off my thighs
•2 dress sizes
I am so proud of how far I have come already. I am so much healthier & fitter. I can run. I am not embarressed to try new things. I have not given up the things I love. And most of all I am loving my life! Imagine where I will be in the next 10 weeks!

P.S. For you guys that don't take measurement I really recommend you start. I don't think I would be feeling so fired up today to keep going if I had not been able to see the difference in my actual size.

P.P.S. For the ones that are exercising always remember that muscle weighs more than fat & fat is actually 3 times the size of muscle!!! I know that I would rather weigh more but be skinnier than weigh less & be fatter! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment