Friday, May 6, 2011

March Personal Commitment

02/03/11

1. Track every single day- I will live by the mantra if I bite it I must write it!
2. Exercise every single day- At an absolute minimum I will at least go for a walk every single day.
3. Loose at least 500g every week- This will be harder than it seems as I am not expecting a loss at all this week!
4. Eat at least 1 piece of fruit every single day- I am not a fruit lover, in fact I think I probably fall into the fruit hater category. I think it is important to set a good example for my kids by eating from all food groups. It will also help to keep my cravings & binges at bay.
If I can do these 4 things for the whole of March where will I be at the end of it?
· I will be happier
· I will be closer to goal
· I will be succeeding at meeting personal goals
· I will be fitter
· I will be healthier
· I will be slimmer
· I will be a better role model for my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment