Saturday, May 7, 2011

The 1st cull

10/04/11

Yesterday I searched high & low for a pair or tights that I wanted to wear to the gym. I was seriously hoping that they were not in the bottom of my over flowing washing basket that I affectionately call Mt Wash More. I usually have 2 loads per day to wash so if you miss even 1 day it can quickly get out of control! We have had nothing but rain for the past week so you can imagine what my tiny laundry is looking like at the moment! I ended up going through every draw & had to settle on a different pair. In the process I decided that it was time to clean out my draws. I seriously have hardly anything left! On the up side I found 3 skirts that I had completely forgotten I owned due to not wearing them as they have always been too small. Purchased on one of those shopping trips when you can’t be bothered to try anything on only to get home & discover that they are too small. I have always been too embarrassed to return them & so these too small clothes end up living in my draws for ever more. One of the skirts I used to wear all the time until the spread of contentment occurred. I tried them on 1 by 1- Shock- All three fit! One I admit is a little snug but I know in the next few weeks that I will be able to get into it easily. I also went through my shirt & tops draw. Just out of these 2 draws I filled a massive bag for lifeline. My draws are looking noticeably bare but I really don’t want to go out & buy anything new just yet. 7kgs down & around 8kgs to go, I’m not quite half way yet. Luckily most of my gym gear is lycra blend so that is all still wearable even if it is starting to feel a little big.

No comments:

Post a Comment