Friday, May 6, 2011

34

17/03/11

So today is St Patricks day. A day for the Irish, lovers of Ireland, lovers of green & alcoholics of the world to head to their local Irish pub for a pint of Guinness. It is also my 34th Birthday.

34 is going to be a great year for me.

· I am going to be the fittest that I have ever been (I already am!)
· I am going to accept my body flaws and all after all nobody is perfect (with the exception of Miranda Kerr- that woman is STUNNING!!! However I have the feeling that she works hard for it!)
· I am going to accept that I cannot control everything & that I have to give the people around me a chance to shine
· I am going to be a great fiancĂ©, mother, daughter, sister, aunty, friend
· I am going to be positive & happy (something that I think you have to make a conscious decision to be)
· I am going to remember that anything worth having is hard work
· I am going to remember that commitment = success
· I am going to strive to achieve my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment